Monday, March 14, 2011

Greetings

I decided to start over my estories... its been years.

Okay... so there it goes ...My name is Vicky... the famous vickys jokes... i created vickys jokes.com back in 2001 and soon  after I started documenting my life in a short named therm called - ESTORIES.

To add the current vickysjokes. com is not ran by me , and i am not affiliated with that site in any way. From my investigations , site is ran by someone i possibly might know. So dont subscribe , because its not me!!!

As now a days they call it Bloggin, i am one of the first bloggers existing online. That sounds heavy, but thats the truth!


Estories were fun, i had to document everyday happenings, travels, shopping..and memorable events.

I am going to start from the old and reach the current.


So buckle up...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment